The Spiritual Zone course will take you on a spiritual step by step journey through your salah. The journey that starts with Azaan, its significance as part of the institution of salah. Then onto wudu, ablution, the purity of the body and how it should connect with our soul. We then go through the etiquette of salah, in dress, conduct, approach and place, setting the mood for your conversation with Allah.
We journey through every single act and dua that will help you get In the Zone. That Zone to connect with Allah, where nothing else matters in your prayer. We study how each act helps you get closer to Allah and put all distractions aside for true connection to your Lord.
Successful indeed are the Believers. Those who perform their salah with Khushoo. (Al Qur’an 23:1-2)
What you will learn:
- The Importance of Salah and Khushu In It
- An Explanation of Khushu
- Our Need for Salah
- Wudu and Dressing for Salah
- An Analysis of the Adhan
- Getting “In the Zone”: Allahu Akbar
- The Effects of the Names of Allah in Our Lives
- Ruku, Standing Up from Ruku and Sajdah
- At-Tashahhud, Tasleem and Adhkaar After Tasleem
Who is this course for?
- University Students
- New Muslims