The course, Thank God it’s Jumuah discusses every issue related to the best day in the life of a Muslim: The Day of Jumuah. From the lofty status of this day as stated in the Qur’an and Sunnah, to the major historical events and how to pray the Jumuah prayer and even how to deliver a ‘khutbah’, we dive into every aspect of Jumuah and the rules applicable to it. The course touches on the study of the Khutbahs of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), current issues regarding Jumuah, as well issues to avoid when delivering a khutbah. Not forgetting how to benefit from a boring khutbah too!
“O you who have believed, when [the adhan] is called for the prayer on the day of Jumuah, then proceed to the remembrance of Allah and leave trade. That is better for you, if you only knew.” [Surah Jumu’ah, 62: 9]
What you will learn:
- Understand the importance and status of the Day of Jumuah.
- Identify the various subtopics related to the Day of Jumuah.
- Understand all the issues and actions before and after the Friday khutbah and prayer
- Strong understanding of the Fiqh of Jumuah
- Identify the opinions of scholars regarding various issues of Fqih related to the Day of Jumuah
- Study those matters that are to be avoided on a Friday.
- Answering the most important and frequent questions that people have about Prayer of the Day of Jumuah.
- How to deliver an effective lecture on the Day of Jumuah.
Who is this course for?
- High School & University Students
- New Muslims