The single most important and magnificent experience for a Muslim: Hajj. A demonstration of submission to Allah and solidarity of the ummah. The Journey of the Hearts course aims to prepare you mentally, spiritually and practically for the Hajj. In this course, you will be taken step by step through the Hajj rites, prepare for the expected and the unexpected as well as study a study of the obligations according to the Sunnah of the Prophet ﷺ. From the Tawaf to Muzdalifah, Journey of the Hearts is your ultimate Hajj guide!
And proclaim to mankind the Hajj. They will come to you on foot and on every lean camel, they will come from every deep and distant mountain highway. (Surat al-Hajj, 22:27)
What you will learn:
- The virtues & wisdoms of the Hajj
- Upon whom the Hajj is obligated
- Performing Hajj on behalf of another person
- To prepare for the practical aspects of travelling to Saudi Arabia for Hajj.
- How to put the theory of fiqh into practice: A step by step guide to Hajj
- The points of Maqat and the issues surrounding them
- The various types of Hajj
- The Ihram the prohibitions while in it and the penalties for violating it.
- The Umrah, the Tawaf & the Sai.
- The days of Hajj in Mina, Arafat & Muzdalifah
- Tips & tricks for Hajj
Who is this course for?
- Muslims going on Hajj