Allah refers to children as gifts from Him. They should be loved, cherished, and considered a blessing to have. From the delivery room to your child’s first steps into adulthood, Parenting Matters delves into one of the greatest, but also the most testing experiences we may undertake in life: parenthood.
What does it take to raise your children in accordance with the Shariah? Islam provides the most comprehensive guidelines on how to raise and nurture them. Parenting Matters will not only provide knowledge on some of the most fervent topics of Islamic Parenting, but most importantly provide practical and relevant steps to facilitate your job: Muslim parenting.
“He gifts to whom He wills female [children], and He gifts to whom He wills males.” [al-Shura: 49]
What you will learn:
- Your child’s rights upon you
- How to deal with the “terrible two’s”
- Home School vs Public Schools vs Islamic Schools
- How to teach your child to pray and love the Quran
- What to watch out for in their teenage years and gender mixing in the West
- How to address your child having bad friends
- What to be careful of with modern technology
- How to approach problematic addictions such as drugs, pornography
Who is this course for?
Lesson 1 : Preview
Lesson 2 : Part 1
Guidelines, definitions and religious obligations
Attributes of a successful parent
The struggle between Shaytan and humanity
The first days
On the seventh day after birth
Methodology of Prophetic upbringing
Methods of nurturing a child's development
Dealing with one's parents
Principles of benevolence towards one's parents
Ways to discipline your children
- Guidelines, definitions and religious obligations
- Attributes of a successful parent
- The struggle between Shaytan and humanity
- The first days
- Post delivery
- On the seventh day after birth
- Methodology of Prophetic upbringing
- Methods of nurturing a child's development
- Dealing with one's parents
- Principles of benevolence towards one's parents
- Terrible twos
- Ways to discipline your children
can you plz tell how can I download the ebook on parenting matters. plz reply on [email protected]
Salam, I can’t download the ebook.Please can you send me the ebook to download. My email [email protected]
S.a. I have just joined the course and would like to print out the e-book is this possible?
Can you plz tell how can I download the ebook on parenting matters. Plz reply on [email protected]
Assalaamuálaykum everyone. A marvellous course that should be taught to every Muslim parent or parent to be! May Allah bless Sheikh Alaa Elsayed and his team. Ameen.
Can you please tell me how to download the e-book please as a pdf?
Assalamualikum please tell me how would I download or print pdf copy , [email protected]
Hi, I am unable to download the e book (I keep getting an error message saying my password is incorrect). Please help me to access the e-book (I see several people having the same issue in the comments section)
The password is your email address.
It would have been great if I could print hard copy for my family and for my coaching business.
Some great advice here. Love it. The sheikh is very funny mashaAllah.
alhamdulillah this is such a practical and helpful course. I love it when syeikh started each section with quranic verses and hadis related to the topic. Syeikh ala is so funny and every part of the course is so enjoyable. Thank you so much. May Allah bless all involved in constructing the course.
Alhamdulilah thoroughly enjoyed and benefitted from this course. A must recommend for all parents with young kids, grownup kids, teenagers. Most pleasing method of instruction by shaikh Ala Elsayed