The Shariah has clarified to us so many principles and mannerisms, that we need to lead a blessed, happy life with our true soul mate. A-Z of Love and Mercy discusses the building blocks you need build a blessed marriage, touching on everything you need to know about the rules and regulations of Marriage & Divorce. From the manners of proposing, to the marriage contract, zina, wedlock and a clear, detailed understanding of divorce, khula and the aftermath such as child custody.
What you will learn:
- Learn all about the rulings of marriage, the marriage proposal, the pillars of marriage and its details: The Fiqh of Marriage.
- Learn all about the women that are forbidden to get married to and about their level of dependance on their wali.
- Learn in detail about the rulings of divorce and its intricacies.
- Learn all about the Iddah and its rulings, and the khula and its rulings.
- Clarify a number of misunderstandings regarding marriage and divorce laws in Islam.
- Have a good idea about the rulings regarding some of the most important modern issues that plague our society in the matters of marriage and divorce.
- Appreciate the comprehensive nature of our Shariah.
Who is this course for?
- High School & University Students
- New Muslims